The Ultimate Office Party Review

Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using wine country baskets for a number of years. I have had nothing but success in all of my dealings. I probably buy 15 to 20 gift baskets a year and have been totally pleased with their products and their performance.
BA, NY
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Ultimate Office Party
Product Description:
Over and over this basket is voted most popular guest at office parties.Why? Because it brings flair, fun and lots of good food. Fully loaded with Lily O'Brien's milk chocolate truffles, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory milk chocolate caramels, toffee chocolate chip cookies and a dark chocolate Bavarian pretzel, New York Style sea salt pita chips, smoked salmon, Sonoma Jacks garlic and herb cheese spread, Godiva milk chocolate truffles, caramels and raisins, cheddar Popchips potato chips, assorted Lindt milk, dark and extra dark chocolate truffles, and more. Gift Size: 19" x 15" x 11" - Item 524
Want to read more honest consumer review about The Ultimate Office Party now ?

Post a Comment