70th Birthday Gift Basket Party Review

70th Birthday Gift Basket Party
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my dad's 70th birthday and I received it ahead of time and in good condition - the bow wasn't even crushed.My dad seemed to enjoy all the little snacks inside.I think it is a tad overpriced - but he was happy with it, so that's all that matters!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 70th Birthday Gift Basket Party

Product Description:
Embrace the new decade, or just rub it in a little with this colorful design. 70 is a milestone worthy of a fun and fantastic celebration basket. Party hearty takes on a new meaning with this hearty assortment of zesty popcorn, fresh roasted nuts, crisp cheese straws, decadent cookies, savory snack mix and scrumptious mini cookies.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about 70th Birthday Gift Basket Party now ?

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by cheapCandyCrate Support By Best Sellers Products

Back to TOP