Two Pounds Of Pine Nuts Review

Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Pine nuts are expensive and I did appreciate the price for 2 lbs. of them.Unfortunately, they are not as tasty as I have had so I rate them at B or B+ compared to what I have had in the past.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Two Pounds Of Pine Nuts
Product Description:
Our premium pine nuts have a unique, piquant flavor all their own. Pine nuts add a special zest to salads, meats, and pesto sauce, along with being a great addition for cookies, cakes, and muffins. Pine nuts have the highest percentage of protein gram for gram of any nut in nature and are loaded with heart healthy fiber. Our gourmet pine nuts are extra fresh and of the highest quality available. Wherever you use them, you'll be sure to notice the fresh & premium quality our pine nuts have to offer.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Two Pounds Of Pine Nuts now ?

Post a Comment