Cheese Wheel of Good Fortune - Give the Gift of Cheese Review

Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted write a review on this so you won't make the same assumption I did. When it says they have put together 17 cheeses it does not mean 17 different flavors of cheese. The 6-cheese list on the description page is the only flavors of cheese it comes with. The plate they come on is 9 inches in diameter from that you can tell this isn't a lot of cheese. All of the cheeses are processed cheese. I ate a little of the Gouda and half of the cheddar. It's ok on crackers but not great. It has 7 logs of cheddar that weight 1 oz. I tasted the other 4 cheeses, but did not like them.
There 4 other cheeses around the plate are wedges as follows: Tuscany with Ham, Kumin with Caraway Seed, Amstel with Cheddar and Edel Swiss. Each of these 4 had 2 packages a .67 oz and a 1 oz size package. Very small portions.
The Gouda was the Largest of all of the cheeses but I have already thrown away the package and cannot review its weight. I would guess 2 or 3 oz. it's the one in the middle.
For my taste it was not for me. I would not buy it again. But I guess I should have expected all of the above for the price I paid. I hope you found this review helpful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheese Wheel of Good Fortune - Give the Gift of Cheese
Product Description:
You don't have to be lucky to pick the perfect gift of Cheese. We've included 17 individually packaged cheeses for you and your friends and family to enjoy. Comes on a reusable grass mat wheel that can be used as a serving tray or hot pad. Everyone's a winner with Cheese!
Flavors Include:
Smokey Gouda
Amstel with Cheddar
Edel-Swiss
Tuscany with Ham
Kumin with Caraway Seed
Cheddar
Want to read more honest consumer review about Cheese Wheel of Good Fortune - Give the Gift of Cheese now ?

Post a Comment