Enjoy! K-Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack From Green Mountain, Gloria Jean's, Timothy's, Coffee People, Donut House
K-Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, Flavored Coffee Sampler Pack |
| List Price: | $44.95 |
| Price: | $16.89 - $53.36 |
Average customer review:
(271 customer reviews)
Select Size
Size: (choose one)
24 Count 34 Count 35 Count
Availability: Select Size to view.
Product Details
- Brand: Green Mountain, Gloria Jean's, Timothy's, Coffee People, Donut House
Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews91 of 95 people found the following review helpful.
By FireRaven
I have wanted to try flavored coffee but didn't want to take the chance of buying a whole box and not likely the flavor. This was a good solution. I read the few reviews and took chance. Well I'm a little dissapointed. Most of the box expires by December which isn't to big of deal because I'll have them gone by then, but the assortment sucked. At least a third of them were the same flavor from the same maker. When you add that to the number of "french vanilla" ones that I got it's at least 2/3 of the box. I wanted an assortment, not mostly french vanilla made by a few different companies. I think I have 5 or 6 that weren't french vanilla. Oh and top it off, those 5 or 6 are the only different brands too. The rest of the box is Van Houtte coffee.
49 of 52 people found the following review helpful.
By R. MASTROIANNI
I have been purchasing K-Kups for over a year now and most of the time I purchase them from on-line vendors. They are always packaged very carefully, in single layers, neatly lined up and protected by a layer of cardboard. This particular vendor delivered my order in a timely fashion, but neglected to package them with care. They just threw 24 K-cups into a box and closed it for shipping. 3 out of the 24 were damaged/punctured. Very disappointed, will go elsewhere from now on.
28 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
By E. Perry
I spent a lot of time trying to decide on a variety sampler pack of K-cups. Reading the description of this set, I was excited to order, since there were so many flavors that I hadn't tried before. If you read the list of flavors, it sounds great! But...the bag I received was really lacking in excitement. I understand that they couldn't include everything listed and that the collection might vary somewhat. But there were NONE of the following from their list: Rain Forest Nut, Pumpkin Spice, Mocha Nut Fudge, Island Coconut, Caramel Vanilla Creme, Mudslide, Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Vanilla Cupcake, Pecan Praline. Of ALL of those flavors, I would have thought ONE of them would show up. I received SEVEN of one kind, Jamaican Me Crazy. So, that's more than a quarter of the sampler being the very same kind. I wish more care was taken to pack the K-cups with more thought for the customer. I am not one of those grouchy reviewers who is never pleased with anything. But, sadly, I was disappointed in this purchase.
See all 271 customer reviews...
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
>> Shop now ? Food Shopping Store
Looking for "Food" by Category ? :
Breakfast Foods | Beverages | International Foods | Snacks & Candy | Gifts & Seasonal | Natural & Organic | Special Offers | Subscribe & Save
Before you leave. Visiting here is a must Gold Box Deal of the Day

Post a Comment